Did You Split With the Other Parent of Your Child but Were Never Married? Talk With A Lawyer about Co-Parenting And Mediation

Have you lived with the other parent of your child since the child was born but are now deciding to split up? Do you think the other parent should pay child support? You guys can avoid going through social services and the court system if you can mediate the terms with a family lawyer. You need to negotiate not only Read More